Where Artist's Gather, There Will Always Be Joy!!
$65 - 15 artists or more*
$75 - 10 people or more*
$95- 5 people or more*
$125 - regular price
The Artist's Way & WAG
October 5 & 6, 2013
where: Baldwin Fine Art, 7850 Winding Way, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Times are changing, there is new hope, new thoughts, new ideas floating everywhere. What are you going to do with your creativity in the near future??? What are you going to do to reframe your creativity into success?! This can help. The book, The ARTIST's WAY, (written by Julia Cameron with co-writer, Mark Bryan) has helped thousands of artists succeed, for over a century, all over the world.
BEGIN TODAY with your success
Isn't success always defined in attitude? How would you like to be part of a group that continues to change and grow? We would love to have you join us.
The Artist's Way Study is a course led by Bobbi Baldwin, under the personal consultation of Mark Bryan, co-author with Julia Cameron of the ARTIST's WAY. This workshop focuses on great FUN exercises to produce the effects of long term success in the things that help us to further our creativity the most.
Who should attend?
Below is a list of frequent participants objectives, though many are unsure
exactly what they want to accomplish when they attend. Many more come to my
workshops or coaching believing they know exactly what they want, only to
discover something much more important for them.
Frequent Client Objectives and Outcomes:
1. Initiate and complete creative projects - in business, science, and the fine arts.
2. Rebuild damaged family or business relationships.
3. Restructure a business, scientific or artistic career.
4. Design and develop new products, processes or services.
5. Transition from one career or life phase into another.
6. Balance home life and work life for the benefit of both.
7. Accept and overcome personal loss, career disappointments or abrupt change in circumstance.
8. Find new meaning in life or in work.
9. Increase morale, attendance, and productivity in an individual, team or work force.
10. Identify new marketing, advertising or branding strategies.
11. Capture non-linear business opportunities.
12. Leverage the effects of success, wealth and/or fame.
13. Propel initial success into a career.
14. Create respectful dialogue between creative talent and business representatives.
15. Manage recovery from substance abuse, impulse or mood disorders.
16. Organize an adventurous corporate or artistic community that lives on the edge of intuition and creative advantage.
17. Work through the underlying emotions that cut productivity and damage team communication.
18. Utilize the anxiety caused by deadline pressure.
19. Resolve costly conflicts.
Contact Baldwin Fine Art to reserve your place in the next scheduled class!
Portrait Work Figurative Work Animal & Pet Portraits Still Life Work Study Work & Alla Prima Landscape Work Sculpture Work
Biography Resume To Commission A Portrait Contact Artist
Workshops, Classes, & DVDs Personal Creativity Career Coaching Publicity Photos and Articles